Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrities who have come out: "RICKY MARTIN"

Ricky Martin once and for all wants you to know who “He Bangs”. Via msnb.com:


After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

“I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man,” Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. “I am very blessed to be who I am.”

Martin said writing his memoir and thinking about his twin sons led him to go public.

“To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where (sic) born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen five or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment,” he wrote.

I don’t know if he’s promoting something that he wants to draw attention to himself, because I’m pretty sure even fruit bats know that Ricky Martin is gay. Get it? Fruit bats? You know, they’ve got that gay-dar and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment